Professional Training for Educators
We provide interactive training on-site and online
Our courses cover a wide range of topics relevant for today’s educators: Blended and digital learning, Project-based learning, Competency-based education, Positive Psychology and Mental Wellbeing.
We are part of the Europass Teacher Academy network, with 29 years of experience, providing training to more than 20,000 teachers.
Courses for Schools
We offer professional development courses for groups of teachers and school staff.
Choose your next professional development course from the following categories:
- E-learning and IT infrastructure
- Competency-based education (including the 4Cs and PBL)
- Language-learning and CLIL
- Mental Wellbeing, Social and Emotional Learning
European teachers coming to Ireland, please visit https://www.teacheracademy.eu/courses-location/dublin/ for our offer of ERASMUS PLUS-eligible courses.
Courses for Higher Education
We offer professional development courses for groups of lecturers as well as for postgraduate and postdoctoral staff.
Choose your next professional development course from the following list of courses:
- Effective Tools for E-learning
- The 4C’s for Educators
- Train the Trainer – introductory course
- Mindfulness and Resilience training
- Strategic Career planning
European educators coming to Ireland, please visit https://www.teacheracademy.eu/courses-location/dublin/ for our offer of ERASMUS PLUS-eligible courses.
We advise on, evaluate and implement educational projects and programmes. We offer you
- Ongoing support
- Expert evaluation
- Bespoke training programmes
- Effective project management
To create the biggest impact for your educational projects and programmes.
Contact us to find out more about any of our courses and what we can do for you.