Erasmus+ Partnership in VET
Though the mobility of staff has been considered a priority by the European Union, in order to assure good quality, efficiency and a high impact of mobility events, it is vital to have well-prepared host institutions and to invest in strengthening the professional profile of teacher trainers. The partnership, consisting of 5 training providers from 5 different European countries is based on the NEEDS they personally encountered in their own institutions, but also on statistical data from a national and European level, for example: there isn’t a unity between the teaching methods in the European countries and there are no quality standards for planning, implementing and evaluating international-level training courses; providing international training courses requires both subject-specific expertise and knowledge about the specific elements of an international training course.
In response to the listed needs, the MAIN OBJECTIVE of the project is to increase the quality of international level, job-related short-term training courses by:
- Creating a Standard Guideline on how to plan, implement and follow-up such an event;
- Strengthening the profile of trainers delivering international training events, by developing their competencies and knowledge in the field of planning, implementing and following-up such activities.
The project will TARGET international training providers (e.g. host institutions offering KA1 short term courses) and the trainers involved in these institutions. Of course, indirectly, the project will have an impact on trainees and sending institutions as well, since an increase in the quality of training events will positively impact the trainees attending such opportunities and their sending institutions.
The MAIN RESULT of the project will be a Guideline dedicated to international training providers and trainers and will include tips, guides and recommendation for all the main stages of implementing such an event (from planning to evaluation).
- Bridge Language Study House Association, Cluj-Napoca, Romania (www.blsh.ro);
- Europass SRL, Florence, Italy (https://www.teacheracademy.eu/);
- European Academy of Creativity, Barcelona, Spain (https://www.eacbarcelona.eu/en/);
- Teacher Academy Ireland Limited, Dublin, Ireland;
- Europass Berlin Beratungsburo, Berlin, Germany (https://www.europassberlin.com/);