- Will you notify me once payment has been received?
- I need a Mobility Agreements/ Europass Mobility/ Learning Agreements for my school, where can I get this?
- Can my friend/family member join Cultural Activities?
- What will we visit on the Walking Tour of Dublin?
- Do you offer accommodation?
Due to the high volume of payments we receive daily, we are unable
to individually notify each participant of receipt of payment.
You can refer to your Xero invoice link as provided in your course
confirmation email to verify payment. Payments are usually reconciled
within 3-5 working days from date of transfer.
Agreements for my school, where can I get this?
Please note that the Academy does not issue mobility documents
(Mobility Agreements, Europass Mobility, Learning Agreements)
directly, we only issue Certificates of Attendance once at least 80%
of the course has been completed.
Teachers need to check with their National Agency who awarded them
the ERASMUS+ grant what documents they need for their mobility.
If required, these forms can be downloaded from the Erasmus website.
Once completed, the documents can be sent to
firstname.lastname@example.org by e-mail for signature (or digital portal link
if the mobility tool is online) and, if necessary, for any help in filling in the
Prices for friends/family members to join an activity:
– €20 (Wednesday Irish Dancing/ accompanying child rate for Friday half-day tour)
– €35 (Friday Half Day tour/ accompanying child rate for Saturday full-day tour)
– €50 Saturday Full Day Tour
Extra guests are not permitted to join Walking Tour or Food Fair, places are strictly reserved for participants taking part in a course.
The route for the walking tour differs depending on what guide facilitates the tour on the day so we cannot make an accurate prediction of what specific sites or landmarks will be visited upon each tour. Tour route may differ due to weather conditions, roadworks, size of tour group etc.
Europass works with Kavanagh Court and UCD Village Residencies between late May-early August each year to facilitate the high volume of participants seeking affordable accommodate during the summer.
Outside these months however, Europass has no affiliation with any accommodation provider.
Visitor Leap Cards can be purchased directly from Reception at our Dublin Academy for €16 (3 day tickets) or €32 (7 days tickets).
6 outlets in Dublin also sell Visitor Leap Cards which can be purchased as 1-day, 3-day, and 7-day tickets.
● Wrights Airport Convenience Store (T1 Arrivals).
Dublin City Centre
● Dublin Bus, 59 Upper O’Connell St., Dublin 1
● Spar, 63 Upper O’Connell St., Dublin 1
● Mullins Newsagent, Unit 1B Heuston Station, Dublin 8
● Spar, Talbot Street, Dublin 1
● Easons, Unit 2, Connolly Station, Dublin 1
You can use the Leap Card on Route 16 that goes to Dublin Airport.
If you are taking private Airport bus companies e.g. Aircoach.
Dublin Express; you must buy a ticket through their website.
No. Additional passengers must have their own ticket/Leap card using Dublin Bus, Luas tram or DART Rail.
Your ticket is valid from first use, not from first purchase.
Your journey will cost either €1.30 (journey less than 3km) or €2 (valid for 90 minutes on Multiple journeys).
Download the Leap Card App on Apple App Store or Google Place Store https://about.leapcard.ie/leap-top-up-app.
Register your Leap Card online.
This means if you lose your Leap Card you can cancel and block your Leap Card and order a replacement.
Your Leapcard allows you to go into a deficit of up to €2.
This means if you at at -€1.50, when you top up by €10 your NEW balance will be at €8.50.