COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a specific person.
Here are some types of personal data that TEACHER ACADEMY IRELAND LTD may collect and use.
What personal data we collect
- When you browse the site www.teachertraining.ie or https://moodle.europassacademy.online/ we may collect a series of data, including name, address, telephone number, email address, contact preferences, device identification codes, IP address, location information, and credit card information.
- TEACHER ACADEMY IRELAND LTD will use this information to satisfy your requests and provide you with the product or service relevant to your needs.
- In certain circumstances, you may be asked for a valid identification document, to handle reservations or based on statutory obligations.
How we use your data personal
- The personal data collected by us allows us to keep you updated on the announcements of the latest products of TEACHER ACADEMY IRELAND LTD, and on upcoming events. If you do not want to be included in our mailing list, you can unsubscribe at any time in the specific section.
- We also use personal data to develop, provide and improve our products, services, content, and advertising materials, as well as to prevent losses and fraud. In addition, we can use them to ensure network and account security, and to protect our services for the benefit of all our users. Your data will be used for anti-fraud purposes in case it is required by conducting an online transaction with us. We limit our use of data for anti-fraud purposes to what is strictly necessary and within the recognized limits of our legitimate interests to protect our customers and services. For some online transactions, we may also verify the information you provide to us by consulting publicly accessible sources.
- Personal data, including the date of birth, can be used to verify identity, facilitate user identification and determine which services are appropriate.
- We may periodically use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications relating to the services offered, as well as our conditions and policies. Since this data is important for your interaction with TEACHER ACADEMY IRELAND LTD, you cannot request not to receive such communications.
- We may also use personal data for internal purposes, for verification, data analysis and research to improve products, services and communications with customers of TEACHER ACADEMY IRELAND LTD.
Origin of your personal data collected from other sources
TEACHER ACADEMY IRELAND LTD may have received your personal data from other people who have shared their content with you using products of TEACHER ACADEMY IRELAND LTD. For research and development purposes, we can use data sets containing images or other data that could be associated with a person in order to identify it. When we acquire these data sets, we do so in accordance with the applicable laws in the jurisdiction in which the data set is hosted. During the use of such data sets for research and development, no attempt is made to identify the person to whom the data belongs.
Collection and use of non-personal data
We also collect data that is in a form that does not permit direct association with a specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal data collected by us and their use:
- We can, for example, collect data on profession, language, postal code, telephone prefix, unique device identification code, reference URL, in order to better understand customer behaviour and improve our products, services and advertising materials.
- We may collect and store details about the use that users make of our services, including searches. This information can be used to improve the relevance of the results provided by our services.
Disclosure to third parties
TEACHER ACADEMY IRELAND LTD may periodically make certain personal data available to strategic partners who collaborate with TEACHER ACADEMY IRELAND LTD for the supply of products and services or which help TEACHER ACADEMY IRELAND LTD in selling to customers. Personal data will be shared by TEACHER ACADEMY IRELAND LTD only to provide or improve its products, services and advertising materials; they will not be shared with third parties for the commercial purposes of the latter.
It may be necessary for TEACHER ACADEMY IRELAND LTD (by law, court proceedings, litigation and / or requests by public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence) to disclose your personal data. We may also disclose your information if we believe that, for purposes of national security, compliance with the law or other matters of public importance, it is necessary or appropriate to do so.
We may disclose your information if we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to apply our terms and conditions or to protect our activities or users. Furthermore, in the event of reorganization, merger or sale, we may transfer all personal data collected by us to third parties affected by such transactions.
Data protection personal
TEACHER ACADEMY IRELAND LTD takes care of the security of your personal information. For the storage of personal data by TEACHER ACADEMY IRELAND LTD, information systems with limited access are used, located in facilities that take physical security measures. The data is stored in encrypted form, even in cases where we use third-party storage solutions.
Existence of automated decision-making procedures, including profiling
TEACHER ACADEMY IRELAND LTD does not make any decisions regarding the use of algorithms or profiling that significantly affects you.
Integrity and retention of personal data
Access to personal data
You can help ensure that your preferences and contact information is accurate, complete and up-to-date by accessing the site www.teachertraining.ie or https://moodle.europassacademy.online/. We will grant you access to the other personal data stored by us and we will provide you with a copy so that you can perform any operation you require, for example requesting to correct the data if it is inaccurate or delete it if TEACHER ACADEMY IRELAND LTD is not held to keep them as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may refuse to respond to requests that are futile / harassing, damaging the privacy of others, extremely difficult to meet or where access to data is not otherwise covered by local law. TEACHER ACADEMY IRELAND LTD may also refuse to comply with requests for deletion or access to data if it considers that fulfilling this request is contrary to the legitimate use of data for anti-fraud purposes and to ensure security, as described previously.
Third party websites and services
The websites, products, applications and services of TEACHER ACADEMY IRELAND LTD may contain links to websites, products and services of third parties.
Data collected by third parties, which may include geographic or contact information, are governed by their respective privacy policies. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those third parties.
Our company-wide commitment to your privacy
To make sure that your personal data is secure, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to employees of TEACHER ACADEMY IRELAND LTD and strictly apply privacy protection measures within the company.