We are looking to recruit an office manager to join our growing team on a full-time role based at our venue in Dublin 4, Haddington Place. Envisioned starting date is as soon as possible. Competitive salary based on experience.
Europass Teacher Academy Ireland provides professional development courses to Irish teachers and European teachers traveling to Ireland. We are part of a European network of training institutes with 30 years of experience and more than 20,000 course participants throughout the last ten years.
- Face to face service to visitors: Deliver a professional and high standard of customer service and an excellent personal image to visitors and ensure that a positive impression is given of the academy at all times.
- Communicate with customers, employees and other individuals to answer questions and provide or explain information.
- Handle changing situations in an efficient and professional manner.
- Handle registrations, invoices, purchases and other financial administration tasks.
- Keep track of project deliverables, documents and deadlines
- Telephone service: Deliver a professional telephone service that is focused on providing professional customer service and giving a positive impression of the academy to phone callers.
- Online chat, messenger and email service: Deliver a professional chat, messenger and email service that is focused on providing professional customer service and giving a positive impression of the academy.
- Document preparation, printing and photocopying
- Coordinate the training course calendar, trainer assignments and room bookings
- Coordinate social activities and book excursions
- Coordinate social media content calendar, take photos of academy activities and post them via social media
- Supervise other office staff
- Improve organisation procedures and processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in typing
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role
- Previous administrative experience
- Confident with all Microsoft Office packages
- Confident with social media
- Experience with administration of EU-funded projects
- Driving licence
- A positive attitude
- A pleasant and polite manner
- Extremely well organised and efficient
- Diligent and reliable
- Able to prioritise a changing to-do list
- Excellent attention to detail
- Uses initiative
- Comfortable working both individually and as part of a team
To apply, please send your CV (2 pages max) and cover letter to email@example.com