We are looking to recruit a receptionist and office administrator to join our team based at our venue in Dublin city centre.
- Contract: full-time
- Starting date: as soon as possible
- Salary: €28,000 – €30,000 yearly based on experience
Europass Teacher Academy Ireland provides professional development courses to Irish teachers and European teachers traveling to Ireland. We are part of a European network of training institutes with 29 years of experience and more than 20,000 course participants throughout the last ten years.
- Able to respond to a high volume of emails in a quick and efficient manner daily.
- Able to work and receive directions from local Management & other international offices
- Face to face service to visitors: Deliver a professional and high standard of customer service and an excellent personal image to visitors and ensure that a positive impression is always given of the academy.
- Communicate with teachers, employees and other individuals to answer questions preparation of documentation and provide or explain information to the course attendees, printing and photocopying
- Handle changing situations in an efficient and professional manner.
- An appreciation and enthusiasm for Irish & Dublin culture to share with our European arrivals and have cultural sensitivity
- Coordinate the training course calendar, trainer assignments, room setups, bookings and all related to course coordination.
- Reconciliation of high volume of payments using Excel
- Entering Payment & credit notes in the current system.
- Assist in the coordination of social activities and book excursions
- Assist in the coordination of social media content calendar, take photos of academy activities and post them via social media
- Restock training course material
- Prepare the rooms with coffee, tea, fruit and snacks for course participants
- Open and close the building and set the alarms and other general services.
- Able to work in a high-pressure busy environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in typing
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role
- Previous administrative experience
- Confident with all Microsoft Office packages
- Confident with social media
- A positive attitude
- A pleasant, friendly and polite manner
- Extremely well organised and efficient
- Diligent and reliable
- Able to prioritise a changing to-do list
- Excellent attention to detail
- Uses initiative
- Comfortable working both individually and as part of a team
To apply, please send your CV (2 pages max) and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org