We are looking for educators, teachers, trainers, life coaches to facilitate our week-long training courses held in Dublin city centre. Course topics include educational apps and programs, mental wellbeing, conflict management, inclusion, hands-on classroom tools and strategies, Art and critical thinking, communication and collaboration skills, etc. Our course participants are European teachers (primary, secondary and vocational in-service teachers). All our courses will usually take place in the morning (9 am to 1.45 pm) and sometimes in the afternoon (2 pm to 6.45 pm). Courses last for a week, usually Monday to Friday, seldomly also on Saturdays. Courses are held through-out the whole year. Course facilitators can both deliver our existing courses as well as propose new original courses on different topics. For existing courses, course material and guidance will be provided.
Europass Teacher Academy Ireland provides professional development courses to Irish teachers and to European teachers traveling to Ireland on an ERASMUS PLUS grant. We give our course facilitators the freedom to modify courses based on their own strengths and experiences and the flexibility to adapt the courses to the participants’ needs. We are part of a European network of training institutes with 29 years of experience and more than 20,000 course participants throughout the last ten years.
We are looking to hire several course facilitators for part-time positions, with a view to transition to full-time. Starting salary is 30 Euros per hour or more, depending on experience. Starting date for the positions would be the 19th July 2021.
Ideal candidates for these positions
- Hold a Train the Trainer QQI level 6 certificate or have equivalent experience in either adult education or as an educator, teacher or life coach.
- Have in-depth experience in a topic relevant for our teacher training courses, including but not limited to computer programs, mental wellbeing, conflict management, inclusion, intercultural communication, creativity, art and innovation, special needs, language teaching, education in general, communication and collaboration, etc.
- Live close to Dublin or are willing to move to Dublin
- Are reliable and fully committed to course dates assigned to them (usually 2 months in advance of the course date)
- Are diligent and dependable
- Have a positive personality and are excellent communicators
- Work well in a team and group settings.
- Are willing and eager to learn new skills and to facilitate new courses
- Accept feedback on their performance and work on improving any weaknesses
- Are proactive in generating new course ideas
Additionally, while not essential for this role, experience with creating self-paced online courses, training videos or animations would be beneficial.
To apply, please send your CV (2 pages max) and Motivation Letter to email@example.com